只看该作者 33楼 发表于: 2007-03-26

皇兄、Big Paul:多谢您们的照片文字报道,特别是看到各女同学的倩影真高兴。

感受到与会各位的喜悦。长毛会长,Sharon 辛苦了。

离线ra03680
发帖
金钱
经验值
只看该作者 34楼 发表于: 2007-03-26

Thank you, BigPaul, for all your photos.

fficeffice" /> 

I have to compose my thoughts, while putting it to writings.

>> 梅艺辉, 陈冰枫, 陈汝阳, 李德舜 Photo: Sentimental!

*梅艺辉:  his look is as good as expected, first seeing him some 30+ years later.  I like him, but don’t know what to say, or how to begin if we meet.  He was a good friend of mine, in strange ways, when we grew up.  He was wise, and can be very vicious when it comes to street fighting. He always seemed to have a sense of camaraderie among his friends.  He had guts, and did not take on any fighting lightly.  On the other hand, he never gave his adversaries too much credit, when it comes to fighting, kind of like in the Western Coy Boy fronts, fighting? Bring it on.  梅艺辉 had many friends at that time (may be a gang, I was always loser when it comes to street fighting, I needed a friend like him).  I needed a friend, who can introduce me to other friends, who are interested, determined, physically complement to my weakness (I am always loser at fist fighting, but good at swimming, still true) to escape to Hong Kong.   I think梅艺辉 always had a strange thought, why I want to be friend with him; I was more of a school boy type…

*陈冰枫:  sitting next to梅艺辉, I am responsible for their friendship, seen in this picture, some 30+ years later.  It hurts me, to see my good buddy陈冰枫, is going bald (last met, 1989 at ffice:smarttags" />Boston).    陈冰枫, and his family was very generous to me.  At Taishen, I visited his house as often as I like, and he always used his bike, when we go swimming, all season long (sorry, my father did not allow me to use the family bike for traveling to the distant reservoir).   陈冰枫, was an Olympian long distant swimmer then, he beats me by about 100 meters in a 3-mile swim, he was that good.  Still, 陈冰枫 had a problem, just like me, he was very soft, when it comes to fist fighting.  We had a problem.  We are very good swimmers, trying to escape to Hong Kong by the water way, but we could be stop/beaten-up, by a couple nasty fist-fighters on the dry land, in any confrontation, along the way.  You know what we need next.  After I introduced梅艺辉 as our mutual friend, 陈冰枫 and 梅艺辉 became good friends to each other, as seen in this picture.  Then, I drifted further away from them, as all my effort was devoted to academic school works, instead of swimming. I saw alternatives to swim my way to Hong Kong, I saw what may be more significant, further down the road…My bonding to these two friends were demarked from that point.  30+years later, I tried to call陈冰枫 a few weeks ago again, with his Boston phone number given some 15 years ago.  It is not a valid number any more.  This is expected, but still, it is a disappointment.  I wish both of them well, I am so glad to see them in this photo…I look forward to seeing both of them and many of our classmates in next year’s reunion…  I can keep writing endlessly…But let them speak about me, the wimpy shy/quiet fat boy…

>>袁汉雄

·          This man/boy has an innate gift to chase/seduce girls, then in our school years, perhaps as now (sorry to mention this, 袁汉雄).  Photos of him seen in these pictures are as good as I could imagine from our childhood memory.  He was very artistic, there was a quite feminine attributes in him, but never any indication of gay tendency in my memory (You can hit me back for mentioning all of the B.S. stuff here, 袁汉雄)… 

·          袁汉雄, was not a good street fighter, neither was he an academically excelled student.  But folks, there is nothing wrong with it. There is far more to life to either fist-fighting, or school achievement.  袁汉雄, stands out in my memory as a lady’s man, the softer side of our boys, that can send many girls to dizzying highs…

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

<DIV class=Section1>

投稿上面,翻译用中文。  抱歉,我没有时间校对中国翻译。

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

谢谢, BigPaul,所有您的相片。

我必须组成我的想法,当投入它到文字时。

>> 梅艺辉, 陈冰枫, 陈汝阳, 李德舜 相片: 感伤!

*梅艺辉:  他的神色是正如所料,首先看见他某一30+几年后。  如果我们见面,我喜欢他,但不会什么说或者开始。  当我们长大,他是我的好朋友,用奇怪的方式。  当它来到巷战时,他是明智的,并且可以是非常狠毒的。 他总似乎有同志爱感觉在他的朋友之中。  他有胆量和没有承担其中任一轻战斗。  另一方面,他未曾给许多信用的他的敌人,当它来到战斗时,有点儿象在西部腼腆的男孩朝向,战斗?带来它。  梅艺辉 那时有许多朋友(愿是帮会,我总是输家,当它来到巷战时,我需要一个朋友象他)。  我需要朋友,能介绍我给其他朋友,感兴趣,坚定,补全到我的弱点(我总是输家在拳头战斗,但好在游泳上,真实)完全逃脱到香港。   我认为梅艺辉 总有奇怪的想法,为什么我想要是朋友与他; 我是Fat-Boy…

*陈冰枫:  坐在旁边梅艺辉 我负责他们的友谊,看见在这张图片,某一30+ 几年后。  它伤害我,看我的好伙计陈冰枫去秃头(前见面1989年在波士顿)。    陈冰枫 和他的家庭是非常慷慨的对我。  在Taishen,我一样经常参观了他的房子,象我喜欢,并且他总使用了他的自行车,当我们去游泳时,全部长期晒干(抱歉,我的父亲不允许我为旅行使用家庭自行车到遥远的水库)。   陈冰枫 然后是一位Olympiian长的遥远的游泳者,他由大约100米把我难住在 3英哩游泳,他是好那。  但是, 陈冰枫 当它来到拳头战斗时,有一个问题,象我,他是非常软的。  我们有一个问题。  我们是非常好游泳者,设法逃脱到香港由水方式,但我们在干陆可能是中止或由夫妇讨厌的拳头战斗机摔打,在所有交锋。  您知道什么我们其次需要。  在我介绍了之后梅艺辉 作为我们的共同的朋友, 陈冰枫 并且 梅艺辉 在这张图片互相成为了好朋友,如被看见。  然后,我漂移了据他们,当所有我的努力致力了于学术学校工作,而不是游泳。 我看选择游泳我的道路通往香港,我锯什么可以是更加重大的,促进在路下…我的接合对这二个朋友是从那点demarked。  30+years后,我设法叫陈冰枫 几个星期前再,当他的波士顿电话号码给不少15年前。  它不再是一个合法的数字。  这期望,但仍然,它是失望。  我很好祝愿他们两个,我是,很高兴看他们在这张相片…我在明年的团聚盼望看见他们两个和许多我们的同学…  我可以继续书写不尽地…,但让他们对我,懦弱的害羞或安静的肥胖男孩讲话(Fat-Boy Yuen)…

>>袁汉雄

· 这个人或男孩有一件固有礼物追逐或诱惑女孩,然后在我们的学年,或许作为现在(抱歉提及此, 袁汉雄)。  在这些图片看见的相片他是,象我可能从我们的童年记忆一样想象。  他是非常艺术性的,有相当女性属性在他,但从未快乐倾向的所有征兆在我的记忆(您能为提及所有B.S. 击中我。 材料这里, 袁汉雄)… 

· 袁汉雄 不是一个好街头霸王,两者都不是他一名学术上擅长的学生。  但伙计,它没有错。 更有到生活到拳头战斗或者学校成就。  袁汉雄在我的记忆作为夫人的人,我们的男孩的更软的边站立,能派遣许多女孩到眩晕的上流…

</DIV>
离线BigPaul

发帖
金钱
经验值
只看该作者 35楼 发表于: 2007-03-26
引用
原文由 玲珑姑娘 发表于 2007-3-26 9:00:49 :

.........特别是看到各女同学的倩影真高兴。....

玲珑姑娘, 见到男同学的感觉如何 .... 是否被那些额头上的反光撑住只眼而觉得晕晕地....

离线玲珑姑娘

发帖
金钱
经验值
只看该作者 36楼 发表于: 2007-03-26

玲珑姑娘, 见到男同学的感觉如何 .... 是否被那些额头上的反光撑住只眼而觉得晕晕地....

Big Paul:  哈哈哈哈。。。。这可不是,我末看完已晕过去了。

离线无悔

发帖
金钱
经验值
只看该作者 37楼 发表于: 2007-03-26
引用
原文由 皇者 发表于 2007-3-25 15:07:47 :

李子荣老师青春依然

皇者谢谢上传的相片,使我能在此见返我的老师李子荣.李老师你好!风彩依然不减当年.
离线皇者
发帖
金钱
经验值
只看该作者 38楼 发表于: 2007-03-27

谭培裕同学中奖

离线皇者
发帖
金钱
经验值
只看该作者 39楼 发表于: 2007-03-27

火美人梁爱红

离线皇者
发帖
金钱
经验值
只看该作者 40楼 发表于: 2007-03-27

我们的友谊是从红小兵开始的

离线weihuang

发帖
金钱
经验值
只看该作者 41楼 发表于: 2007-03-27
离线玲珑姑娘

发帖
金钱
经验值
只看该作者 42楼 发表于: 2007-03-27

Wei:

Sofa,多谢您的“纪念册。岁月替我们在编写。

离线weihuang

发帖
金钱
经验值
只看该作者 43楼 发表于: 2007-03-28

[此帖子已被 weihuang 在 2007-3-28 1:58:44 编辑过]

离线皇者
发帖
金钱
经验值
只看该作者 44楼 发表于: 2007-03-31

引用:

原文由 BigPaul 发表于 2007-3-26 8:07:10 :

林健雄,陕伟明,余方,袁汉雄, 李建进,叶意文,黄瑞球

big paul 半醉还是思念着远方的而没有出现人?我知道你的酒量很利害,我不是你的对手.
快速回复
限100 字节
如果您提交过一次失败了,可以用”恢复数据”来恢复帖子内容

上一个 下一个