Jason, 健昌
I remember you well now, after confirming my memory of where you lived in Taishen, with Becky. fficeffice" />
经碧仪印证我记忆中你在台城旧住处后, 我记起你了.
* You and I were good friends for a while, on Kung Fu front, and as childhood friends.
你我曾是很要好的儿时朋友, 曾一起学功夫
* You were the youngest in your family, and I had visited your house, and went out many times.
你是家中老厶 (尾屎仔), 我曾去你家玩, 常与你一起出去玩
* You like to tease girls in a special way; you did not try to dress up to impress girls, like the other male friends.
你喜欢用特别的方式取笑女仔; 你和其他男性朋友仔一样, 并不刻意打扮来吸引女仔的注意
* Like me, you were not very vicious in street fighting (I was never good at Kung Fu, and got
beaten-up badly several times, and eventually given up interest to it).
和我一样, 你打架并不算是很狼 (我打功夫不叻, 几次被打到滩滩腰, 最后就放弃了)
* I remember a couple times, your brother come to your help, as the mean street-wise
kids try to beat you/me, and they ran away.
记得有两回, 当街头(好打)细个要揍你我之时, 你哥来帮手, 吓退了那些细个
* My brother, I think he was a good friend with one of your brother then. My brother now
lived in NYC, with two teenager kids. I eventually faded away, because of not-good at Kung-Fu,
and chose the route of practice swimming to escape to Hong Kong, and later to study in school.
我哥,(现住纽约市, 有两个十几岁大的小孩)与你哥旧时系好朋友. 最终我都因为功夫不到家逐渐退出而转练游水为偷渡去香港作淮备... 后来就专心读书了
* Your hair style then, was short.
你总是留短发
* I kind of remember, there were small scars on your head, probably someone throw rocks, and
landed onto your head, as a kid.
隐约记得你头顶有块小疤, 可能是被别的小孩掷石砸的吧
* We were good friends as kid, we never try to out-smart, or out-muscle each other. However,
we seem to be under the shadow of our brothers, their friendships. To this, I may gradually
distant myself, to seek my own comfort zone. I remember you know...with other details.
我们曾很要好 , 从未互相不妥或想制服对方. 然而,我们(的友情)乎是在我们哥哥们友情的大伞之下. 因此,我也就慢慢地蔬离去寻找我自已的空间. 我还记得 ... 其他些细节.