Big Paul:解釋詳細,我明白了,多謝!!!
离线自在

发帖
金钱
经验值
只看该作者 16楼 发表于: 2006-12-21
引用
原文由 BigPaul 发表于 2006-12-21 12:25:46 :
培德学校, 顾名思義, 德育培养.  當年, 台城镇革命委员會為了对付那些留长头发, 滴水装, 着喇叭裤的社會叛逆青年, 在人工湖畔 (當时漁业排旁) 设立了所谓培德学校, 对下乡回流及"吾順昭" 的后生仔,女们强行管制, 劳動教养.  在南门头摆档的滴水大师 "剪毛光" 是该校常住生.  记得有次到人工湖玩, 无意中見到一亲戚在该校学员之列, 返归话阿妈知,怎知却因"多事"被阿妈臭骂了一顿

大眼妹:BigPaul兄觯释差不多了.简单一点就是把流仔流女等思想品德败坏的集中办学习班,吃往在那竹棚.

离线光之谷

发帖
金钱
经验值
只看该作者 17楼 发表于: 2007-01-02
其实,人都是有感情且重感情的动物。
离线ra03680
发帖
金钱
经验值
只看该作者 18楼 发表于: 2007-01-16

铁燕农场, seem to seal the deepest bonding, in my memory of class78.  Happy, and sorrow (sorry, I can not write in Chinese).

We lost 6 classmates, and one teacher.  One of the girl who perished, was stting on the same class-table with me.  I still remember her face.

铁燕农场, instill the values of simplicity, a sense of commune, appreciation of human individuality ever since after...My memory are mostly fond of the era, especially the girls who wentt through it all...at the lowest point in life, I sometimes remember/compare to the time, it seem to offer me strength.

Boys, and guys, I have kind of a sad story to share about 铁燕农场.   We, boys, lonely at the evening, and banned from contacting girls on most occassion, went the old-man/bank watcher's house (about 20 meters from our dorm).  It was mostly under candle lights, the subject of conversations with the oldman were always about girls in our class, the fantacies...Eventually, the oldman, picked the youngest/weakest boy, to have him masterbate/display his gentitles among us, as the fantasy discussion went on...this happens on a regular basis for a period...

* I hope the young/weakest classmate is OK in his adulthood (sorry, I don't remeber his name any more, and please dont dwelle on this issue).

* I clearly remember the girl that we fantasized of.  We wrote so much poetries in the boy's room, each one is a rendition about our fantacies of her, and the other girls in our class... 

I intend to contact this girl, to fully let her know of what happen then.  Again, that was our times, take it as a package deal.  Good and bad.  Cheers, John C.

离线BigPaul

发帖
金钱
经验值
只看该作者 19楼 发表于: 2007-01-16
铁燕农场, 在我记忆中烙下了78届最深刻的印记, 有快乐, 也有苦恼. (抱歉, 未能用中文写)

我们失去了6位同学和一名老师.  有一个女仔是同我同位的.  她的容貌仍存于我脑海. (BigPaul 注: 是5位同学和一名老师)

打那以后, 铁燕农场留给了我们朴素的价值观, 相互交心, 互相尊重的人性 ...  那是我最开心的一段记忆, 尤其是一同度过那年代的女生们.  在人生低潮, 我将之与那年代相比, 以获得振作的力量.

细个们, 麻甩佬们, 我尚有铁燕农场暗晦的故事.  (BigPaul 注: 以下内容谨适合成人) 我们一群孤独的男孩, 平时大多数时间是不得与女生接触, 晚上便溜到那守水库老坑(BigPaul 注: 福伯)的屋仔.  大部分时间我们会在煤油灯下对班上女生评头品足,  幻想 ...  最后, 老坑福伯会捉出最弱小的男孩,  剥他的库, 并迫他当着其他人"打飞机" ...  这种情况经常地发生并持续一段时间.

* 希望那最弱小的同学成年后会没事(抱歉, 不记得他名了, 不必再为此事费心了)

* 我清楚地记得那个与我们有幻想艳遇的女孩.  男厕所的涂鸦充斥着对此女孩及其他女生的幻想 ...

我希望联系到该女生, 完完整整告诉她当年发生过的事情.  那是我们那个年代, 一古笼地来, 好与坏, 只能概括承受. 

志远

(BigPaul 译)

离线ra03680
发帖
金钱
经验值
只看该作者 20楼 发表于: 2007-01-16

铁燕农场, my most recent recollection of it, good story....

* After almost 40 years, I decide to try to do garden, except, in the hot summer at Texas, few things grow.

* Then, I think about 铁燕农场, and inspired me to grow sweet patateos.  I had an abundent crops last year.  I ate sweet patatoes leaves, and gave away the sweet patatoe, so much of it.

* Sweet patato, it wsa one of the main crops we grew at 铁燕农场, people don't like to eat them, and I could not figure out why.  But, from working in the fields, I know what an easy plant to grow, and produce abudent crops...

离线ra03680
发帖
金钱
经验值
只看该作者 21楼 发表于: 2007-01-16

铁燕农场, my most recent recollection of it, good story....

* After almost 40 years, I decide to try to do garden, except, in the hot summer at Texas, few things grow.

* Then, I think about 铁燕农场, and inspired me to grow sweet patateos.  I had an abundent crops last year.  I ate sweet patatoes leaves, and gave away the sweet patatoe, so much of it.

* Sweet patato, it wsa one of the main crops we grew at 铁燕农场, people don't like to eat them, and I could not figure out why.  But, from working in the fields, I know what an easy plant to grow, and produce abudent crops...

离线BigPaul

发帖
金钱
经验值
只看该作者 22楼 发表于: 2007-01-16
引用
原文由 ra03680 发表于 2007-1-16 7:10:14 :

铁燕农场, my most recent recollection of it, good story.... (对铁燕农场最新的回忆)

* After almost 40 years, I decide to try to do garden, except, in the hot summer at Texas, few things grow. (四十年后, 我决定尝试种些东西, 不过是在炎热的不毛之地 -- 德萨斯州)

* Then, I think about 铁燕农场, and inspired me to grow sweet patateos.  I had an abundent crops last year.  I ate sweet patatoes leaves, and gave away the sweet patatoe, so much of it. (我想起了铁燕农场, 种番薯.  去年是丰收年.  薯叶留住自个儿吃, 番薯会给别人了.  太多了.)

* Sweet patato, it wsa one of the main crops we grew at 铁燕农场, people don't like to eat them, and I could not figure out why.  But, from working in the fields, I know what an easy plant to grow, and produce abudent crops... (番薯是铁燕农场的主要作物之一, 不知何解, 人们并不太喜欢吃番薯.  但我种过就知道那是容易种并会有好收获的作物.)

离线ra03680
发帖
金钱
经验值
只看该作者 23楼 发表于: 2007-01-16

关联性,社区感,我们互相和最重要一起是在这中,地道,地道对自己。  这些是追求的想法在最新的西部亚文化群。  我们体验了在 铁燕农场...

谢谢保罗,我发现方式自动化翻译。  它不肯定意味

确切地什么我想要说,但足够好。  密切注视我。

当我有时间,我将来经常参观这个网站。  小心

离线BigPaul

发帖
金钱
经验值
只看该作者 24楼 发表于: 2007-01-17

肥佬远, 你的故事太好了. 其实我也隐约记得有人提过福伯屋仔的事情, 那是我们离开"校园"若干年之后, 因工作关系与某同学重逢 (很可能就是故事中那弱小男孩), 他有提及当年之疯狂.  那帮福伯屋仔的常客, 大多是五班的.  今日备受爰戴的永久主席阿昌哥是其中之一.  对吧?

离线ra03680
发帖
金钱
经验值
只看该作者 25楼 发表于: 2007-01-17

五、写作(15分)
汉语写:唱好台山 ------- 为题,写一篇作文。
要求包括:
1、台山真好
2、台山的靓女怎么就那么抢手都嫁美国佬
3、台山的男士如何是好?

(不得少于一百字)

我的对上面问题的答复(主要从我6th-等级经验和我当前6th 等级中国语言才能)

1. a) 铁路: Taisan和人民从区域,在美国帮助修造横跨太平洋的铁路。  这是真正的连接为什么我书写,从今天美国。 深刻的进贡和热情的问候对这些人。  它变得感伤,我在Taisan召回看铁路遗物,在国家边,它没有清楚地被辩解被建立。  这些人在美国设法他们最佳弹射Taisan或中国入现代在他们的时刻,他们的前次行动给它全部,终端结果的憎恨。  Ahh…,那些黑白相片他们,如果您看足够严密,他们看似您和我…耳语和想要讲您他们的故事…

b) Taisan 贫瘠地形和土壤: 这样一个贫瘠地方,我在我的眼睛实际上看它的sublime秀丽。 它与朴素,环境,山小河在风详尽的小山关连,弯曲的杉树酥脆横穿赢得存在…

c) 我记住的谦逊,温暖和坚硬工作的Taisan农夫。  这是一个个人故事。  作为一位年轻男小学生,我的初级教育是联合农夫,从他们学会,怎么食物被种植(和坚硬)和得到食物桌。  我们,小镇男孩,至少是营养充足的,参观这些农夫。  我们知道,这些农夫非常穷,剥夺基本一切材料和甚而不知道何处他们的下顿膳食将来自。  对于我的意外,这些农夫是我可能记住的最谦逊的人。  他们对待了我们,好象我们拜访国外亲戚,或者参观的更高的类高位者。  他们在私有提供了我们香烟作为年轻男孩(一个非常昂贵的姿态和为学校孩子原谅),然后什么所有可能感觉他们angony在做他们的结尾集会…的最佳的食物他们有…,当我们进一步倾诉,我们

上次我召回这些片刻,是在美国人,当一位谦逊或坚强的美国老杂物工(被帮助修理房子的我)。  他与我关连,当他哭泣之时,是他的工作伙伴可能以一团队不再工作与他在twenty+年以后,由于癌症…他们在卡车一起驾驶,上次。 两个看了,路一起移动了岁月,泪花滚动了下来他们的面颊…  

d) Resilency。  伙计,总深刻的感觉家庭连接。 (很好,我用尽了时刻详尽阐述)。

1. 如果 您爱某一身体,设置她或他自由。

3. 平均。  有个性和变化(一个珍惜的西部概念)在华人之中。

My answers to questions above (Mostly from my 6th-grade experiences, and my current 6th grade Chinese language capability)fficeffice" />

1. a) THE RAILROAD: Taisan, and the people from the region, who helped built the trans-pacific railroad in ffice:smarttags" />America.  This is the real connection why I am writing, from America today. Deep tribute and warm regards to these people.  It becomes sentimental, as I recall seeing railroad relics in Taisan, on the country side, where it is clearly not justified to be built.  These people did try their best to catapult Taisan/China into modern age at their times, their last act of giving it all, despite of a terminal outcome in America.  Ahh…, those black and white photos of them, if you look closely enough, they look just like you and me…whispering and wanting to tell you their stories…

b) The barren terrain and soil of Taisan: Such a barren place, I actually see its sublime beauty in my eyes. It relates to simplicity, the environment, the crisp-crossing of mountain streams, the crooked pine trees carving out an existence on a wind sweeping hill…

c) The humble, warm, and hard working Taisan farmers that I remembered.  This is just a personal story.  As a young schoolboy, my elementary education was to associate with farmers, learn from them, how foods is grown (and hard), and get food onto the table.  We, small town boys, at least were well-fed, visited these farmers.  We knew, these farmers were very poor, deprived of basic everything materials, and did not even know where their next meal would come from.  To my surprises, these farmers were the humblest human being I could remember.  They treated us as if we were visiting oversea relatives, or visiting higher class dignitaries.  They offered us cigarettes as young boys in private (a very expensive gesture, and forgiven for school kid), then whatever the best foods they have… As we confide further, we all could sense their angony in making their end meet…

The last time I recall these moments, were in American, when a humble/strong American old handyman (helped me to repair the house).  He related to me about the only time he cried, was when his work partner could no longer worked with him as a team after twenty+ years, due to cancer…they were driving in the truck together, the last time. Both looked away, onto the road traveled together over the years, tears rolled down their cheeks…  

d) Resilency.  Folks, always a deep sense of family connection. (Well, I ran out of time to elaborate).

1. If you love some body, set her/him free.

3. Average.  There are individualities and diversities (a cherished Western Notion) among the Chinamen.

离线ra03680
发帖
金钱
经验值
只看该作者 26楼 发表于: 2007-01-19

另一作 铁燕农场:

朋友,做了您比 铁燕农场和人做湖在我们的镇里。  简而言之,它是象比较野花,与它的国内养殖,并且您知道哪个我们是最拉长到。 (在我们的类教的其中一首经典中国诗,是热忱的在比较。以这个开头,您可以直接感觉什么的推力这篇杂文是所有关于。 噢,我仍然借用这种诗和微妙的情绪补全秀丽在女孩或夫人看见I,当短准时和词充分地自我表达。)

铁燕农场是一个原始地方。  它有我在中国可以记住的纯净,大海。  鱼在水库有一个透亮身体。  没有营养素在水中。  但是,如果我是鱼,我喜欢居住 铁燕农场水库 比在人做湖和任何其他节奏。  的确,我观察的鱼,将同意我。 们是充分的热心和居住他们的生活在最充分

铁燕农场, 几次,数我们,一直上升到高山峰顶(坐它的腹部的我们的宿舍)  攀登的最后部分是非常陡峭和相当危险的,但看法, oh男孩,是感伤的您会看见整个水库; 它波浪起伏的大海,柔和地清扫由风,用白色盖帽。  在它的银行被围拢,贫瘠黄色土壤。  从距离,银行有轻微地不同的淡黄色颜色口气,提出水库的最大对比,对蓝天上面,与它垂悬的白色云彩。  然后,我们提高了我们的意图进一步入天际; 们在遥远看见了山和小山,森林补丁间距。  我是,因此拿走,我认为那些遥远的小山,并且森林是在我们的类小说描述的地点…  在我们下降了峰顶之前,我们再次注视着我们的宿舍和我们的培养的领域如下; 它是小,无意义和粗心大意的什么发生了那里。  在我们的第一攀登,多数人的我们回到重要中国日历之后。  每次,我们给峰顶带来了我们的诗,每一我们大声读它,然后切细或者烧了,或者正义埋葬他们。  那些诗内容是幻想的构成在我们的女孩,主席毛讽刺嘲笑或者一首经典中国爱国诗的主要个人翻译。  

我在早晨仍然记住了醒了在 铁燕农场 几次。  天气冷的; 它是风刮与几堆跟斗杂草扔。  它在一.的弱点在岩石送了颤抖到我的身体几个场合,以一个深刻的提示,特别是做我们的早晨清洁沿水库的边缘。  然后,当我进一步查找并且采取了深呼吸,大海大身体,周围的小山的严肃秀丽,我画我的力量,并且开始了天。  看后面,这些是片刻似乎摩擦入什么我代表。

在我的当前天生活中, I追求这样经验用另一个方式。  我去野营或步行与朋友和陌生人在遥远,贫瘠和美好的自然区域。  是,我们寻求体验一.的弱点用一个下意识方式。  很多次,我们是从不同的社会地位,不知道我们的远足者,直到旅行。  是,如果任何发生在我们当中的一个,我们大家将来到抢救。  在度过一长的天以后在粗砺的地形或森林,我们是疲乏,但满足。  社区吃饭的客人在阵营,非常总似乎温暖在精神上和可口。  一旦设置太阳,我的身体感受去的轻松自在睡。 但是,我们的阵营火开始。  们日间参观了的讲故事,笑话和回忆怎样美妙地方和饮用那演唱到夜此是我的成人版本 铁燕农场在微妙的方式,愿是您能看怎么它关连互相那里是没有权利对错误,任一个方式

人做湖: 是好。  我在一些看见了相似的makings其他地方。   有,但是相当可替换的好的。

我的朋友: 这篇杂文唯一的采取方式是这,我们需要保重,保护,并且珍惜我们的自然环境。  在我的评断,它是人们能关系的唯一的真正的连接,并且连接用我们,在我们长期是死的之后。

fficeffice" /> 

Another take on 铁燕农场:

Friends, did you ever compare 铁燕农场, and the ffice:smarttags" />laceName w:st="on">man-makelaceName> laceType w:st="on">LakelaceType> in our town.  Simply put, it is like comparing wild flowers, to its domestic breeds, and you know which one we are most drawn to. (One of the classic Chinese poems taught in our class, was dedicated on the comparison. With this opening, you may immediate sense the thrust of what this essay is all about. Oh yet, I still borrow this poetic and subtle sentiments to complement the beauties I seen on the girls/ladies, when short on time and words to fully express myself.)

铁燕农场, is a pristine place.  It has the pure, bluest water that I can remember in China.  Even the small fishes in the reservoir have a translucent body.  There is not much nutrients in the water.  Still, if I am a fish, I prefer to live in 铁燕农场 reservoir than at the laceName w:st="on">Man-MakelaceName> laceType w:st="on">LakelaceType>, and any other paces.  Indeed, the fishes that I observed, would agree with me. They were full of zest, and were living their lives at the fullest…

At 铁燕农场, on several occasions, several of us, climb all the way to the highest mountain peak (our dormitory sat on its belly).  The last part of the climb was very steep, and quite dangerous, but the view, oh boy, is sentimental!  You would see the entire reservoir; its undulating blue water, gently swept by wind, with white caps.  Surrounded on its banks, are barren yellow soils.  From distance, the banks have ever slightly different yellowish color tones, bringing out the utmost contrast of the reservoir, to the blue sky above, with its hanging white cloud.  Then, we raised our views further into the horizon; we saw spans of mountains and hills, patches of forests in the distant.  I was so taken away, I thought those distant hills, and forests were the locations described in our class novels…  Before we descended from the peak, we looked one more time at our dormitory and our cultivated fields below; it was small, insignificant, and careless whatever happened there.  After our first climb, many of us went back on important Chinese calendar days.  Each time, we brought our poems to the peak, each of us read it loud, then shred/burned, or just bury them.  Contents of those poems were mostly composition of the fantasies on our girls, sarcastic ridicule of Chairman Mao, or a personal rendition of a classic Chinese Patriotic poem.  

I still remembered woke up on the morning at 铁燕农场 on several occasions.  It was cold; it was wind-swept with a few tumble weeds tossing around.  It sent shivers to my body on a few occasions, with a deep reminder on one’s vulnerability, especially doing our morning clean-up on the rocks along the edges of the reservoir.  Then, as I look up further and took a deep breath, the big body of blue water, the austere beauty of the surrounding hills, I draw my strength, and began the day.  Looking back, these are the moments seems to rub into what I stand for.

In my present day life, I sought after such experiences in another way.  I go camping/hiking with friends and strangers at remote, barren, and beautiful natural areas.  Yes, we sought to experience one’s vulnerability in a subliminal way.  On many occasions, we are from different walks of lives, not knowing our fellow hikers, until the trip.  Yes, if anything happen to one of us, all of us would come to the rescue.  After spending a long day in the rough terrains/woods, we are tired, but gratified.  The community diner at camp, always seem so much more warm in spirits, and delicious.  Once the sun is set, my body feel at ease to go to sleep. Still, our camp fire is just started.  The story telling, the jokes, and the reminiscence of how wonderful the places that we have visited during the day, and the drinking that serenades in to the night…This is my adult version of 铁燕农场.  In subtle ways, may be you can see how it relates to each other… there is no right vs wrong, either way…

laceName w:st="on">Men-makelaceName> laceType w:st="on">LakelaceType>: Yes it is nice.  I have seen similar makings in quite a few other places.   It is nice to have, but is quite replaceable.

My friends: The only take-way of this essay is this, we need to take care, protect, and treasure our natural environments.  In my judgment, it is the only real connection that people can relate, and connect with us, after we are long dead.
离线玲珑姑娘

发帖
金钱
经验值
只看该作者 27楼 发表于: 2007-01-21
三毛写的唱好台山,我们教委已打分,89分拉,三毛请继续努力!
离线玲珑姑娘

发帖
金钱
经验值
只看该作者 28楼 发表于: 2007-01-26

铁燕农场有我们集体的故事、永久的回忆!