只看该作者 19楼 发表于: 2007-06-16
哗!又真系几快护。
离线z-far
发帖
金钱
经验值
只看该作者 20楼 发表于: 2007-06-17

波板糖: 

Thank you for authentic writings/sharing.  Feedbacks to your writings by others further provoke resonance within us.  You were pretty, when I first met you, as many of our classmates.  Now, your postings reveal your inner beauty, which are more subtle, sublime, and sustentative.  Your smiles, your optimisms, your speak-your-mind attitude, set you apart from most other girls in our class.  Please draw yourself a triangle, let Taishan, Da-Lian, and ffice:smarttags" />New York City be the three vertices.  Any man within this geographical triangle, with any past encounters with you would have similar appreciations to these attributes.  Whoever is finally picked to be your companion, his flowers got to be presented to you, with his knees on the floor. 

(Note: this geographical triangle covers mostly oceans, the rest of this posting.) 

fficeffice" /> 

Ocean/Blackocean:  

Simple question (from childhood memory, first seeing the open ocean at Taishan), what is on the other side?  Ocean intrigues me as the frontier of the world, especially the Western (White Devil) World.  This notion stays with me through the years, as my years living in the Western World have outlasted my childhood years in Taishan.  I have expressed ocean in many philosophical ways over the years, and I still do.  At one point, it occurred to me, how do I truly, physically, experience the ocean, its beauty, and its un-forgiveness, other than been confined in a freaking huge cruise ship?   Windsurfing.

I first come to windsurfing as means to quit smoking (baggage acquired as a kid in Taishen).  The beauty and physical rush in this sport/recreation fully captures the live experience of an open ocean.  In the world of Windsurfing, nothing is stable.  The open waters with undulating currents, punctuated by white caps; the ever changing winds with no stable directions; the floating board that is not sufficient to keep you float above water.  Yet, among all these unstable elements, a skilled windsurfer is thrived to sail freely to reach any desired destination.  It is a very humbling experience to learn the skills.  What is the reward?  The freedom, the wind-blown hair, the carelessness of what is left behind…Friends, I spent 4+ years to pursue this passion, and losing sights to the rest of items in life at times (those were the good days in many ways).  As the windsurfers commonly confide to each other, once you reach the skill level, a good session of windsurfing, the rush and reward is far better than a day-long *** (with multiple climaxes).  How about a romantic relationship with a fellow female windsurfer (double dipping, living life to its fullest, you ask)?  Lucky me, I tried that once.  She (the windsurfer) was nice, and I like her, but she was tough as a nail.  Can you blame her?  Can you blame me?  We both went back to Windsurfing, until the winds/currents set us apart…(looking back, it is a small blip, but it brings a warm spirit in my mind, and I did quit smoking!).

Friends, this is as far and deep, as I have experienced to the fringes of the White Devil worlds.  I really don’t have any evil demon to report.  Deep down, we are all the same.  As one of the Western song goes…”let me go on living and loving… please don’t tell me how this story would end…”    

Next time, you see a broken beach bump (begging for food perhaps?); please don’t look down on him/her.  He/She may be as a complex person, just pursuing his/her passion full steam as this story may capture.  What is there right, or wrong to all of this, Uhhh…???

Guanhai:

“Blackocean”, thank you for writing about Guanhai.  Everything you wrote rings a bell in me.  It was at “Guanhai” that I first saw the ocean (Heck, it is only 40km from Taishen.  I biked there with a classmate a few times).  Just as you described, I like the people at Guanhai.  They speak Taishenese with a funny accent (1-to-1 matching F-words, but with hilarious sounds, oops, stop it now).  Every time we went, we always stop at the beach, where it has the rock, with a heavy classic Chinese Calligraphy carving on it.  There are 4 Chinese characters, saying that “the Ocean is Never Without Wave”.  I was told as a boy, it represents the earliest settlement of Chinese to Taishan.  I could see people regarded the Rock almost like a religious artifact then, with red paintings on the lines of the 4 characters.  To me, the Rock meant a lot.  It means as much as the Great Wall of China to me then and now.  I knew then, I was not allowed visit any where outside of Taishan, yet, in most every classic Chinese novels, it conveys the message saying that you not a 100% good Chinese, unless you have being to the Great Wall of China.  Heck, witnessing the Rock at Guanhai in my boyhood,  puts any such guilty feeling/thoughts away from me.  No baggage of being a 100% Chinese is carried with me since.  The Great Wall of China?  I plan to visit you when I am in my 60s/70s, I fully expect you will still be there.  Mean while, there are many places may not be around, or physically feasible for me to visit when I am in my 60s/70s.

A Boat Alone In The laceName w:st="on">BlacklaceName> laceType w:st="on">OceanlaceType>: 

Blackocean+波板糖+小凡”, you are the matriarchs now.  We have this boat, 6-people is the max, that it can take.  Its mission is to charter cross the sometimes peaceful, sometimes unforgiving open ocean. Heaven is its destination.    Who are the rest of 3 people (Class78 or beyond), would you pick to this journey (It may also be vanished with no returns)???  What would you say to them and the rest of us, at the departure moment???

The rest of us, what do you have to offer, in order to get a permission from one of the three ladies, in order to be allowed onto the journey together???

[此帖子已被 z-far 在 2007-6-17 0:06:54 编辑过]

离线波板糖
发帖
金钱
经验值
只看该作者 21楼 发表于: 2007-06-17
天啊,出差回来才看到这么热闹,这回要麻烦翻译官Big Paul出来帮忙一下,看看长耳兔先生说些啥东东.Paul 少麻烦你加个班,最多奖你一个波板糖!
离线BigPaul

发帖
金钱
经验值
只看该作者 22楼 发表于: 2007-06-17

(原作Z-Far, 译文分次碌续出炉)

波板糖:

多謝你真诚的文章及分享.  众人对你文章的回应, 更激起我们进一步的共呜.  象其他同学一样, 第一次见到你, 就为你的美貌所动.  如今, 你的帖子更显露你的内在美, 细腻,卓越及坚强的特质.  你的笑容,你的乐观, 你开心见诚的态度, 令你突出.  以台山, 大连和纽约市作为顶点画一个三角形.  在此三角内你曾遇见过的所有男仕都会欣许这样的处世方式. 最终花落谁家成为你的伴侣, 他务必抱花且跪地以得佳人垂青.  fficeffice" />

(: 这个三角形覆盖大部分的海洋及本帖的其余部分.) 

(To be continued 待续)

[此帖子已被 BigPaul 在 2007-6-18 9:40:22 编辑过]

离线大眼妹

发帖
金钱
经验值
只看该作者 23楼 发表于: 2007-06-19

原来波板糖甘可爱,有谁想把她吃进肚子?一定姓陆。

离线DHK

发帖
金钱
经验值
只看该作者 24楼 发表于: 2007-06-19
引用
原文由 大眼妹 发表于 2007-6-19 1:20:39 :

原来波板糖甘可爱,有谁想把她吃进肚子?一定姓陆。

大眼妹:波板糖甘可爱,又不一定姓陆

有姓:陈.谭.叶.还有姓邡呢??

[此帖子已被 DHK 在 2007-6-19 5:18:39 编辑过]

[此帖子已被 DHK 在 2007-6-19 5:29:26 编辑过]

离线波板糖
发帖
金钱
经验值
只看该作者 25楼 发表于: 2007-06-19

这下我可惨了,不单糊涂了,还像玲珑那样犯晕,都怪这长耳兔把咸丰年代的事情错误地引导,严重声明:没那事,纯粹搞笑!

[此帖子已被 波板糖 在 2007-6-19 17:29:46 编辑过]

离线小凡

发帖
金钱
经验值
只看该作者 26楼 发表于: 2007-06-19

嘻嘻,有谁能指点迷津?我很想知道哪位是那令"所有男仕为你的美貌所动,都会欣许这样的处世方式,务必抱花且跪地以得佳人垂青" ??

在此图中我只知道咱们78村的一姐玲珑JJ(纯指玲珑JJ发表的美文最多,别无它意,请JJ们莫误会,大家真的都很优秀),如果我猜的没错的话,波板糖JJ定是那位和玲珑JJ着同色衣服的,可是??但是中间的那位笑容甜美的JJ也有可能呢?

[此帖子已被 小凡 在 2007-6-19 18:42:48 编辑过]

离线DHK

发帖
金钱
经验值
只看该作者 27楼 发表于: 2007-06-20
离线blackocean

发帖
金钱
经验值
只看该作者 28楼 发表于: 2007-06-20

Thanks for z-far’s good article.  I learned a lot of vocabularies from it.  It took me (9 cows + 2 male tigers) to read it through.  Some of your points I still did not get. I am expecting our volunteer translator, Mr. BigPaul to release the new version.fficeffice" />

The experience of your childhood in your article is a supplemental to other articles.  It makes them more complete and interesting.  It refreshes our old memory.

Is the journey you mentioned in your article similar with ffice:smarttags" />Bermuda Triangle?   I am a little scared, if your answer is yes.  

离线水晶

发帖
金钱
经验值
只看该作者 29楼 发表于: 2007-06-22
引用
原文由 DHK 发表于 2007-6-20 0:39:09 :

DHK:粽很靓!人更靓.....哥哥你玩紧乜??等呆A清明茶你解解暑.消消滞......
快速回复
限100 字节
如果您提交过一次失败了,可以用”恢复数据”来恢复帖子内容

上一个 下一个