只看该作者 45楼 发表于: 2007-03-22
ra03680:你的(番鬼佬)式唐文,我们看了都发笑,无所謂,我支持你,加油。
离线金色田野

发帖
金钱
经验值
只看该作者 46楼 发表于: 2007-03-23

志远兄:

好好的英文经过你的translation就变成乱七八糟的中文.想来你老兄受母语教育近二十年才去浸洋水,中文不应太差,看来有些事情是电脑不能代替人脑.建议你丢掉translation,买块中文写字板直接写中文算了.

离线weihuang

发帖
金钱
经验值
只看该作者 47楼 发表于: 2007-03-23
引用
原文由 金色田野 发表于 2007-3-23 9:23:37 :

志远兄:

好好的英文经过你的translation就变成乱七八糟的中文.想来你老兄受母语教育近二十年才去浸洋水,中文不应太差,看来有些事情是电脑不能代替人脑.建议你丢掉translation,买块中文写字板直接写中文算了.

绝对认同田野兄的意见
离线玲珑姑娘

发帖
金钱
经验值
只看该作者 48楼 发表于: 2007-03-24
引用
原文由 yqc 发表于 2007-3-22 12:15:14 :
ra03680:你的(番鬼佬)式唐文,我们看了都发笑,无所謂,我支持你,加油。

我知道他的原意,末看也己笑到肚痛,青春发育期的现象。人之常情也。用鸡肠文发表,精神可贺,值得表扬鼓励。

志远同学,我也支持你,加油。

离线BigPaul

发帖
金钱
经验值
只看该作者 49楼 发表于: 2007-03-26
引用
原文由 BigPaul 发表于 2007-2-5 8:06:43 :
引用
原文由 zjkenwu 发表于 2007-2-5 7:04:46 :
朱冰枫----应该系陈冰枫
老冰姓陈!

梅艺辉, 陈冰枫

[此帖子已被 BigPaul 在 2007-3-28 3:57:19 编辑过]

离线ra03680
发帖
金钱
经验值
只看该作者 50楼 发表于: 2007-03-27

Posting above, translated in Chinese.  Sorry, I don’t have time to proof-read the Chinese translation.

fficeffice" /> 

Thank you, BigPaul, for all your photos.

I have to compose my thoughts, while putting it to writings.

>> 梅艺辉, 陈冰枫, 陈汝阳, 李德舜 Photo: Sentimental!

*梅艺辉:  his look is as good as expected, first seeing him some 30+ years later.  I like him, but don’t know what to say, or how to begin if we meet.  He was a good friend of mine, in strange ways, when we grew up.  He was wise, and can be very vicious when it comes to street fighting. He always seemed to have a sense of camaraderie among his friends.  He had guts, and did not take on any fighting lightly.  On the other hand, he never gave his adversaries too much credit, when it comes to fighting, kind of like in the Western Coy Boy fronts, fighting? Bring it on.  梅艺辉 had many friends at that time (may be a gang, I was always loser when it comes to street fighting, I needed a friend like him).  I needed a friend, who can introduce me to other friends, who are interested, determined, physically complement to my weakness (I am always loser at fist fighting, but good at swimming, still true) to escape to Hong Kong.   I think梅艺辉 always had a strange thought, why I want to be friend with him; I was more of a school boy type…

*陈冰枫:  sitting next to梅艺辉, I am responsible for their friendship, seen in this picture, some 30+ years later.  It hurts me, to see my good buddy陈冰枫, is going bald (last met, 1989 at ffice:smarttags" />Boston).    陈冰枫, and his family was very generous to me.  At Taishen, I visited his house as often as I like, and he always used his bike, when we go swimming, all season long (sorry, my father did not allow me to use the family bike for traveling to the distant reservoir).   陈冰枫, was an Olympian long distant swimmer then, he beats me by about 100 meters in a 3-mile swim, he was that good.  Still, 陈冰枫 had a problem, just like me, he was very soft, when it comes to fist fighting.  We had a problem.  We are very good swimmers, trying to escape to Hong Kong by the water way, but we could be stop/beaten-up, by a couple nasty fist-fighters on the dry land, in any confrontation, along the way.  You know what we need next.  After I introduced梅艺辉 as our mutual friend, 陈冰枫 and 梅艺辉 became good friends to each other, life time good friend, as seen in this picture.  Then, I drifted further away from them, as all my effort was devoted to academic school works, instead of swimming. I saw alternatives to swim my way to Hong Kong, I saw what may be more significant, further down the road…My bonding to these two friends were gradually faded from away from that point on.  The separation is clearly more of practical issues, personal interests and aspirations, rather than any conflicts in friendship.  30+years later, I tried to call陈冰枫 a few weeks ago again, with his Boston phone number given some 15 years ago.  It is not a valid number any more.  This is expected, but still, it is a disappointment.  I wish both of them well, I am so glad to see them in this photo…I look forward to seeing both of them and many of our classmates in next year’s reunion…  I can keep writing endlessly…But let them speak about me, the wimpy shy/quiet fat boy Yuen…and have a good laugh…

“Are you are you eat”, or “Are you, your words”.  There was a deep debate on the subject in the Western philosophy/religion.  Simple question: Who are you, what defines you (Especially a long time from now, when class78 is gone)?  Are you what you eat? Or are you, your words (what you let others know about you).  I pick the last answer.  How about you?

====================================================================================

投稿上面,翻译用中文。  抱歉,我没有时间校对中国翻译。

谢谢, BigPaul,所有您的相片。

我必须组成我的想法,当投入它到文字时。

>> 梅艺辉, 陈冰枫, 陈汝阳, 李德舜 相片: 感伤!

*梅艺辉:  他的神色是正如所料,30+几年后首先看见他。  如果我们见面,我喜欢他,但不会什么说或者开始。  当我们长大,他是我的好朋友,奇怪的。  当它来到street()战时,他是明智的,并且可以是非常狠毒的。 他总似乎有commaraderie(同志爱)感觉在他的朋友之中。  他有胆量,和没有承担其中任一战斗轻。  另一方面,他未曾给许多信用的他的敌人,当它来到战斗时,有点儿象在西部Coyboy,战斗?带来它。  梅艺辉 那时有许多朋友(愿是帮会,我总是输家,当它来到street()战时,我需要一个朋友象他)  我需要朋友,能介绍我给其他朋友,感兴趣,坚定,补全到我的弱点(我总是输家在拳头战斗,但好在游泳上,真实)完全逃脱到香港。   我认为梅艺辉 总有奇怪的想法,为什么我想要是朋友与他; 我是更多男生类型

*陈冰枫  坐在旁边梅艺辉 我负责他们的友谊,看见在这张图片,30+ 几年后。  它伤害我,看我的好伙计陈冰枫去秃头(前见面1989年在波士顿)    陈冰枫 和他的家庭是非常慷慨的对我。  Taishen,我一样经常参观了他的房子,象我喜欢,并且他总使用了他的自行车,当我们去游泳时,全部长期晒干(抱歉,我的父亲不允许我为旅行使用家庭自行车到遥远的水库)   陈冰枫 然后是一位Olympian遥远的游泳者,他由大约100米把我难住在 3英哩游泳,他是好那。  但是, 陈冰枫 当它来到拳头战斗时,有一个问题,象我,他是非常软的。  我们有一个问题。  我们是非常好游泳者,设法逃脱到香港由水方式,但我们在干陆可能是中止或由夫妇讨厌的拳头战斗机摔打,在所有交锋。  您知道什么我们其次需要。  在我介绍了之后梅艺辉 作为我们的共同的朋友, 陈冰枫 并且 梅艺辉 在这张图片互相成为了好朋友,如被看见。  然后,我漂移了据他们,当所有我的努力致力了于学术学校工作,而不是游泳。 我看选择游泳我的道路通往香港,我锯什么可以是更加重大的,促进在路下我的接合对这二个朋友逐渐退色从从那点。  分离清楚地是更多实用问题、个人利益和志向,而不是在友谊上的所有冲突。  30+years后,我设法叫陈冰枫 几个星期前再,当他的波士顿电话号码给不少15年前。  它不再是一个合法的数字。  这期望,但仍然,它是失望。  我很好祝愿他们两个,我是,很高兴看他们在这张相片我在明年的团聚盼望看见他们两个和许多我们的同学…  我可以继续书写不尽地,但让他们讲我话,懦弱的害羞或安静的Fat-Boy Yuen …和有好笑

,是您吃,或者是您,是您的词  有关于主题的一次深刻的辩论在西部哲学或宗教。  简单的问题: 您,是什么谁定义了您(从现在起特别是很长时间,当class78)时?  您是否是, 您吃的? 或是您,您的词(什么您告诉其他您)  我采摘最后答复。   您怎么样?You need to speak up…
离线BigPaul

发帖
金钱
经验值
只看该作者 51楼 发表于: 2007-03-28
引用
原文由 玲珑姑娘 发表于 2007-3-20 1:56:12 :

fficeffice" /> 

离线weihuang

发帖
金钱
经验值
只看该作者 52楼 发表于: 2007-03-28
引用
原文由 BigPaul 发表于 2007-3-26 7:13:28 :
引用
原文由 BigPaul 发表于 2007-2-5 8:06:43 :
引用
原文由 zjkenwu 发表于 2007-2-5 7:04:46 :
朱冰枫----应该系陈冰枫
老冰姓陈!

梅艺辉, 陈冰枫

[此帖子已被 BigPaul 在 2007-3-28 3:57:19 编辑过]

艺辉兄怎么不叫令弟一起参加呢?
离线玲珑姑娘

发帖
金钱
经验值
只看该作者 53楼 发表于: 2007-03-28

Wei 弟:原来我们有这么多弟妹在您们届。好极了,写个名册出耒。

离线ra03680
发帖
金钱
经验值
只看该作者 54楼 发表于: 2007-03-28

疏散记忆 林健雄.

林健雄 他面对出现在class78投稿中。  这个人该当标注文字从我。  那里开始?

fficeffice" /> 

• 林健雄 红色卫兵:  一个短周期, 林健雄相当是红色  它从我,他是红色为一些机会主义的原因。  他的赤红的中坚是一样僵硬的作为面条。  例如,有 女性红色之间的一个区别,对 男性红色  男孩的致力 到共产主义主要是由红色课本引导的。  女孩的赤红 热爱到共产主义,主要是问题秀丽,青年时期或者,做我知道你。   

• 林健雄雄人:  他不是帮会,拳头战斗机。  的确,他相当是 厌恨这样行为。  女孩,怎么描述是他约会 技术?  Ahh… Marlboro人。  是, Marlboro香烟 商业。  在它,一个英俊的年轻人,在驾驶一辆吉普 乡下,与他的女朋友在乘客座位。  两个,神色在 经常充满喜爱,他们的头发是在无拘无束的人上吹的风。  然后, Marlboro男孩(林健雄) 看见了一个栓远足者(神色喜欢对他),在路的边 林健雄作为 问题本能在他自己的手,他做U字型转向,拾起 栓远足者,忽略坐在旁边的女朋友的保留 他。  第一件事二个人,是交换香烟。 问题: 林健雄 仅一根香烟在他的箱子。  他坚持栓远足者有他的 前香烟。   林健雄’ s 姿态建议它是打开另一个新组装事情 香烟很好,怎么样女朋友坐乘客 位子?  她吸收所有下意识消息; 她漂移入a 浪漫深渊胳膊 林健雄.

• 林健雄 并且他的姐妹:  林健雄 有一个妹妹,并且他是非常防护的她。  对所有我们 他给机会参观他的房子的同学,他做了它非常 清除,我们都迄今不是足够好他的妹妹,甚至有 想法在问题上。  非常如此,我记得,少数时代之一 我参观了他的房子,我记住他的姐妹抗议对他, 为他的哥哥行为关于问题。  然后,我认为他们两个 彼此了解,它是亲属关系的所有部分在a之间的那 兄弟和姐妹

• 林健雄 30年后在相片与李素珠  在我的眼睛,这张相片夺取了我知道的所有林健雄在我们的学校 几天,到他的成年。  我们认为什么我们在这张相片看见。  他的微笑 是慷慨的并且温暖,然后,象现在。  他的眼睛视域是相同, 或许建议女孩是以他的,不是您的,并且什么关于 后退细线? 噢很好,那使他看更多 statesman-like,在夫人的眼睛。  相片是标点符号林健雄 是一个好家伙, 象现在。  我们在Class78需要一个人象他, 您认为怎样?

我承认,只有大约95%这个投稿是准确的。  其余5%也许是主观或者虚构的。  夫人和女孩,为最后 5%真相,您必须得到它直接地从林健雄...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Scattered memories of 林健雄.

林健雄, he face appears throughout the class78 posting.  This man deserves a markup writings from me.  So here it goes.

• 林健雄, the red guard:  For a short period, 林健雄was quite “red” in our class.  But it did not escape from me, that he was “red” for some opportunistic reasons.  His backbone of “redness” is as stiff as a noodle.  For example, there is a difference between female “red”, vs. a male “red”.  A boy’s dedication to communism is largely guided by the “red” text book.  A girl’s “redness”, the devotion to communism, is largely a matter beauty, youth, or, do-I-know-you.   

• 林健雄, the lady’s man:  He was not a gang, a fist fighter.  Indeed, he was quite detested of such a behavior.  Girls, how do I describes is his dating techniques?  Ahh…, the Marlboro-man.  Yes, the Marlboro cigarette commercial.  In it, a handsome young man, driving a jeep on the countryside, with his girl friend on the passenger seat.  Both, look at each other often with affection, their hairs are wind blown…in free spirit.  Then, the Marlboro-boy (林健雄) saw a hitch hiker (looks like to him), on the side of the road…, 林健雄takes the matter instinctive on his own hands, he makes a U-turn, to pick up the hitch hiker, ignoring the reservation of the girl-friend sitting next to him.  First thing the two men do, is to exchange cigarettes. Problem: 林健雄has only one cigarette in his box.  He insists the hitch hiker to have his last of cigarette.   林健雄’s gesture suggests that it is just a matter of opening another fresh pack of cigarettes... Well, what about the girl friend sitting on the passenger seat?  She absorbs all of subliminal messages; she is just drifted into a romantic abyss…the arms of 林健雄.

• 林健雄, and his sister:  林健雄 had a younger sister, and he was very protective of her.  To all of our classmates whom he gave a chance to visit his house, he made it abundantly clear, none of us was good enough to date his younger sister, or even have a thought on the matter.  So much so, I remember, one of the few times that I visited his house, I remembered his sister was protesting to him, for his big brother behavior on the issue.  Then, I think both of them understand each other, that it was all part of the kinship between a brother and a sister…

• 林健雄, 30 years later in the photo with李素珠:  In my eyes, this photo captured all I know about林健雄in our school days, to his adulthood.  Let’s think what we see in this photo.  His smile is generous and warm, then, as is now.  His eye sights are the same, perhaps suggesting that the girls are with him, not you, and what about you… The receding hairline? Oh well, that just makes him look more statesman-like, in lady’s eyes.  The photo is a punctuation mark about林健雄.  He was a good fellow, then as is now.  We need a guy like him in Class78, what do you think?

I admit, only about 95% of this posting is accurate.  The rest of the 5% may be subjective, or fictional.  Ladies and Girls, for the last 5% of the truth, you have to get it directly from林健雄...

离线BigPaul

发帖
金钱
经验值
只看该作者 55楼 发表于: 2007-04-16

德明, 建娃东岸游 .... 见缝插针式会同学

钢深, 健雄, 柏青, 德明, 健娃在纽唐人街某高尚发廊 (柏青系老西)... 据说德明发现了个新大陆, 就是长住纽约的老华侨也未必识纽约的路 ...

德明与阿Paul从臭屎园开始同学, 直至小学中学 .... 但失散已将二十年,  难怪在波城唐人街见面讲起都不禁倒抽一口冷风

[此帖子已被 BigPaul 在 2007-4-24 7:35:12 编辑过]

离线玲珑姑娘

发帖
金钱
经验值
只看该作者 56楼 发表于: 2007-04-23
记得德明与健娃十年前,来加拿大温哥华与我们几个同学相聚过,别来无恙!
离线大眼妹

发帖
金钱
经验值