上一主题 下一主题

发帖
金钱
经验值
只看楼主 倒序阅读 使用道具 楼主  发表于: 2010-07-09

远游客的座右铭

是最令人羡慕的座右铭

座右铭,是做人做事的指南.

这个指南,可以是一条原则; 可以是一项人生哲学; 也可以是一种热忱,一个目标,等等.

例1: Life is for adventures. 这是一项人生哲学. 意思是: 人生是用来探索与体验的. 而不是用来躲藏的. 如果你拥有这样的座右铭, 你就勇于探索,乐意探索,天天探索. 做别人不敢做的事,做别人不愿做的事,做别人做不到的事. 做别人不允许你做的事...

例 2: "好人不讲坏话; 好人不听坏话". 这是一条原则. 如果你借着它的鞭策, 你就只愿意讲有建设性的话. 每当有人开口讲坏话时,你就立即叫对方"Stop!" 并反复告诫他们: "好人不讲坏话; 好人不听话". 这条原则不仅能修炼你自己,也能帮助你的每一位亲人与朋友. 他们就不再在你面前讲别人的坏话.

最后一个例子,是一个我最羡慕的座右铭. 最好的东西留到最后讲. 那就是会长远游客的座右铭:

"我们的朋友遍天下."

这是他的热忱,他的骄傲,和他的快乐. 我们是用笔来写诗,写歌,写高谈阔论. 他是用行动来谱写"朋友之歌". 愿大家效仿他,善待朋友; 加入他的行列,成为他的天下朋友之一.

[此帖子已被 天使黄龙飞 在 2010-7-9 15:18:32 编辑过]

[此帖子已被 天使黄龙飞 在 2010-7-11 5:45:58 编辑过]

[此帖子已被 天使黄龙飞 在 2010-7-14 1:48:32 编辑过]

[此帖子已被 天使黄龙飞 在 2010-8-9 6:39:21 编辑过]

分享到
离线芳草

发帖
金钱
经验值
只看该作者 沙发  发表于: 2010-07-09

人生是用来探索与体验的!而不是用来躲藏的!

赞同!

离线芳草

发帖
金钱
经验值
只看该作者 板凳  发表于: 2010-07-09

台山同学网的成长足迹印证了会长远游客的座右铭:

“我们的朋友遍天下!”

发帖
金钱
经验值
只看该作者 地板  发表于: 2010-07-10

Miss Fragrant Grass:

Thank You For Your Support(支持).     

Your Friends Are Everywhere too.

Wish You Be More Adventuresome(勇于探索).

[此帖子已被 天使黄龙飞 在 2010-7-10 5:38:50 编辑过]

离线小过客

发帖
金钱
经验值
只看该作者 4楼 发表于: 2010-07-10
天使:你写的赞字,可否以赞1赞2赞3...分多段写呢?我觉得单一写个大字,会引起人们读起来成为先先..贝.

发帖
金钱
经验值
只看该作者 5楼 发表于: 2010-07-11

Dear Motorcycle Man:

赞美 1. Thank you for your sincerity.

赞美 2. You have your point.  I understand it.

赞美 3. You've helped me to be a more thoughtful man.

I will do better next time.

[此帖子已被 天使黄龙飞 在 2010-7-11 5:25:12 编辑过]

离线yan9085
发帖
金钱
经验值
只看该作者 6楼 发表于: 2010-07-14
Sunday, I and my father, mother, grandmother to go home. Grandma has a lovely family dog, whose name is called black. (Because its body is black, so we call it black.) It is a long head with a pair of clever ears, a particularly sensitive nose to sniff things, there are a pair of black shiny eyes.
Archlord gold,
Grandmother lived in the vegetable garden outside the village. Archlord gold We are just riding a motorcycle off the road, black from the vegetable plots ran the fastest to meet us. Because we go to when they are already fast at noon, so let's eat. I finished the meal, we went out looking for black to play.
world of  warcraft gold,
When I saw the black when it's like I feel it seems hungry.world of  warcraft gold I went to took a steamed bun, and then breaking off a small piece of the next, it said: "The black, if we should want to eat then." Finish, I put bread and threw the air. Black look, at once erected the whole body up. Should first
maple story mesos,
2 small black claws on the air, and then big mouth,maple story mesos jump up, suddenly bite of the bread. I jumped up and patted its head, saying: "Well like, black, you're a hummer!" It is a large black tail Shuaile Shuai and gently biting the bite of my Yijiao that agreed. "This time you can not unilaterally!"
2moons dil,  
 I am out of its non-preparation, 2moons dil again a small piece of bread a toss up. Black suddenly jump, followed by an urgent turn around, body up a jump, but also caught the. Well, I finished black, it, "Wang Wang" ground called the Liang Sheng, the two forepaws flat on their chests up and down swing, it seems to me to express gratitude.
wow gold,
It is also very obedient black. wow gold Sometimes I find it very boring when will think of black. As long as I call out: "black, come." It will immediately go in front of me. I let it sit, it will sit down; I let it get on the ground it will get on the ground ... ...
fast wow gold,
There is a stranger comes,fast wow gold the black will "bark" to call non-stop, until their families, it is willing to stop. Sometimes it will put out his tongue was breathing heavily; sometimes it will turn a blind eye lying in repose on a haystack; sometimes it will smell the East, West to see; sometimes it pricked up his ears to listen; sometimes It will arrest cricket in the vegetable plots in the wheat ground chasing a hare ... ...
This is the black, my black classmates who do you think it is cute? 
离线長叔公
发帖
金钱
经验值
只看该作者 7楼 发表于: 2010-07-15
来,先听歌再说.

发帖
金钱
经验值
只看该作者 8楼 发表于: 2010-07-15

歌曲,                        Music and songs

是情感的翅膀.      are the wings for feelings.

有了它们,                           With them,

我的情怀象天空一样无边.the expanse of my feelings

is as vast as the sky.

Thank Grand Uncle for another great song!

[此帖子已被 天使黄龙飞 在 2010-7-15 9:17:22 编辑过]

快速回复
限100 字节
如果您在写长篇帖子又不马上发表,建议存为草稿

上一个 下一个